Family Law for Unmarried Parents: Relief From the Court for Your Child

January 25, 2016 | By Amy L. Rokuson

Our Cherry Hill child support lawyers are frequently asked questions regarding family law matters for unmarried individuals, such as “How do I seek relief from the court regarding my child if I am not married?” There have been a lot of changes in the court system about how these matters are now handled. For example, filing fees have changed and applications are on a different format. In this video, Obermayer family attorneys, Amanda Figland and Amy Rokuson, discuss these changes and emphasize it is important that you file the forms as soon as you can because there can be quite a long delay before your matter will be heard.

Categorized In: Child Support, New Jersey

About the Authors

Amy Rokuson - Mount Laurel prenuptial attorney

Amy L. Rokuson

Of Counsel

Mount Laurel Prenuptial Attorney Amy focuses her practice on matrimonial law, including divorce, prenuptial agreements, child custody and support, parenting time, alimony, grandparent visitation, equitable distribution of assets, debts and valuations of...

Read More by Author