New Jersey Contributions for College Expenses for Divorced Parents

April 17, 2015

In New Jersey, parents are obligated to contribute to the college education of their children if they have enough means to do so. This video explains the several factors that determine if you can get contribution to the college expenses of your child.  For more information, view the full video below or contact us.

Amanda W. Figland concentrates practices in family law, where she handles divorce, dissolution of civil unions, partition, and child support and custody issues. She works out of Obermayer’s Cherry Hill, NJ office and can be reached at 856-795-3300 or at